This privacy statement is to explain what information ANSCOW will collect from you through your use of this website and how it uses this information.
When browse this website we will send you a cookie. A cookie stores a small data file on your computer. This file enables us to recognize you each time you visit us, it will save your region, language preference and collect non-personal data.
ANSCOW utilizes reasonable security measures to secure your information. Servers where personal information stored are protected by password and firewall, access is limited to those employees and independent contractors with a need to know and only for the purposes identified above. We maintain safeguards intending to protect the security, integrity, and privacy of servers and your personal information.
Third party links
There may be third party websites linksin this website, like Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, etc. However, ANSCOW has no control over these linked websites, they have separate privacy and data collection practices. They may track your browsing activity across this website as well as other websites you visit. ANSCOW has no responsibility or liability for these independent policies or actions, and ANSCOW is not responsible for the privacy practices or the content of such websites. These linked websites are only for your convenience, therefore you access them at your own risk.
In the following cases, this website does not undertake any responsibility.
1. We disclose information to law enforcement, governmental agencies, or third-parties authorized by law, in response to a verified request relating to a criminal investigation or alleged illegal activity or any other activity that may expose us, you, or any other Website user to legal liability. In such events, we will disclose information that we believe to be relevant and necessary to the investigation.
2. Any personal data disclosure caused by sharing registered accounts with others or informing others of your password or caused by other personal reasons.
3. Any personal data is disclosed, lost, stolen or manipulated by computer virus or network temporary shutdown which caused by irresistible factors.
4. Personal data is disclosed by other websites linked to this Website and any legal dispute and consequence arising therefrom.
5. Other cases leading to personal data disclosure by unintentional faults.